Radio WOW Run!
Non-competitive run on the distance of 7Km which will take place on Sunday, 29th March 2020.
The race course gives to the participants the possibility to run the initial and last kilometres of the 17th Treviso Marathon, going through some of the best spots inside the Fiume Sile Natural Park.
WHAT YOU NEED TO PARTICIPATE
Radio WOW® Run! is a non-competitive race open to everyone, so there’s no need of any kind of membership or medical certificate.
- € 10,00 from 14 Oct. 2019 until 29 Feb. 2020
- € 12,00 from 01 Mar. 2020 until 22 Mar. 2020
- € 5,00 from 14 Oct. 2019 until 22 Mar. 2020 for kids under 14 years
We consider the date of payment valid as the date of registration.
HOW TO REGISTER
Any registration without the payment copy or with missing address and personal data will not be accepted.
- online from here (via Keepsporting) with online payment via credit card or bank transfer;
- by email sending the registration form or group form carefully filled and signed, along with receipt of payment made by bank or postal transfer to this fax: +39 0438 1918104 or to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Payment can be made by bank or postal transfer headed to:
A.S.D. Treviso Marathon – IBAN IT10M0890461620009000014574 – BIC CCRTIT2TPRE – Banca Prealpi San Biagio, agency of Conegliano.
Description: Radio WOW Run! – athlete’s first and last name
- race identification bracelet
- insurance and medical assistance
- refreshments along the course and after the race
- event t-shirt
- goody bag
BRACELETS AND TSHIRT COLLECTION
Bracelets, tshirt and goody bag will be collected at the Expo Run in Prato Fiera (via Prato di Fiera, 31100 Treviso) on Friday, 27th March 2020 (from 12.00 to 19.00), Saturday 28th March 2020 (from 09.00 to 19.00) and Sunday, 29th March 2020 from 7.30 to 9.00.
ENTRY FEE REFUNDS
Entry fees are not refundable.
RACE START AND TIME LIMITS
The Radio WOW® Ten Miles starts at 09.35 in via IV novembre (ca. 300m from the Athletes Vilage). There could be little time schedule changes due to television coverage of the race.
The race time limit is 3 hours. Time gates:
- 5Km within 10.45 – 1h15’
- Finish within 12.35 – 3h00’’