17a Treviso Marathon
Running Joy! A marathon along the streets of the “Marca Trevigiana”, the City of Treviso and the Sile River Natural Park.
International road race on the distance of 42,195 Km which will take place on Sunday, 27th March 2022. The race is included in World Athletics and FIDAL calendars.
In accordance to the FIDAL rules, all participants must be 20 years old (in 2022) and one of the followings:
- Italian or foreign athletes with a 2022 FIDAL memebership;
- Italian or foreign athletes with a 2022 FIDAL Runcard or Runcard EPS and a valid medical certificate;
- Italian or foreign athletes with a 2022 membership of a sports club affiliated to a National Athletics Federation recognized by World Athletics;
- Foreign amateur athletes running with touristic goals*
*These runners can enter the race without a medical certificate and club membership. They will not be included in the official results but as amateurs. A liability waiver (download here) must be filled and signed in order to participate the race.
- € 30,00 until 30/11/2021
- € 35,00 from 01/12/2021 to 31/12/2021
- € 40,00 from 01/01/2022 to 04/02/2022
- € 45,00 from 05/02/2022 to 11/03/2022
- € 50,00 from 12/03/2022 to 18/03/2022
- free entry for who completed all the 16 editions of the Treviso Marathon (email us at email@example.com within 31/12/2021);
- free entry for every category winner of the 16th Treviso Marathon (email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 31/12/2021);
Groups promotions (registrations to be sent together):
- 10 people: 1 extra free entry
We consider the date of payment valid as the date of registration.
HOW TO REGISTER
Any registration without the payment copy or with missing address and personal data will not be accepted.
- Online here, with payment via credit card or bank transfer (service provided by Keepsporting);
- By fax or email, sending the registration form carefully filled and signed, along with receipt of payment made by bank transfer to email@example.com or this fax n°: +39 0438 1918104;
Payment can be made by bank or postal transfer headed to:
A.S.D. Tri Veneto Run – IBAN IT10M0890461620009000014574 – BIC CCRTIT2TPRE – Banca Prealpi Sanbiagio.
Description: 17a Treviso Marathon – athlete’s first and last name
- race number
- chip for timing measurements with real time
- insurance and medical assistance
- pace team
- refreshments along the course
- reinforced refreshment after the race with traditional venetian dish “pasta e fagioli” (pasta with beans)
- goody bag
- personal clothes storing at the Athlete’s Village
- showers and changing rooms
- pick-up buses for withdrawal athletes
- event t-shirt
- participation medal (for placed athletes)
Race bib number will be collected at the Expo Run in Prato Fiera (via Prato di Fiera, 31100 Treviso) on Friday, 25th March 2022 (from 12.00 to 19.00), Saturday 26th March 2022 (from 09.00 to 19.00) and Sunday, 27th March 2022 from 7.30 to 9.00.
RACE START AND TIME LIMITS
The 17th Treviso Marathon starts at 09.30 in via IV novembre (ca. 300m from the Athletes Vilage). There could be little time schedule changes due to television coverage of the race.
The race time limit is 6 hours. Time gates:
- 10Km within 11.00 – 1h 30’
- 21,097Km (half marathon) within 12.30 – 3h 00’
- 30Km within 13.40 – 4h 10’
- 40Km within 15.00 – 5h 30’
- finish within 15.30 – 6h 00’
Pacer service with the following times: 3h00′, 3h15′, 3h30′, 3h45′, 4h00′, 4h15′, 4h30′, 5h00′, 6h00′.
It is not allowed to transit through the race course with unauthorized vehicles (motorcycles, bicycles, etc.).
ENTRY FEE REFUNDS
Athletes that were registered for 2020 event, will receive a confirmation email for their 2022 registration which they must reply to within December 31st, 2021.
Registration fees are not refundable. However, athletes who can’t take part to the 17th Treviso Marathon, have the chance to transfer their registration fee to the 18th Treviso Marathon in 2023, by informing the organization of their impossibility within the 18th March 2022, and paying € 5,00 as office service fee.
Athletes can also transfer their registration to another athlete within the 18th March 2022, adding € 5,00 as office service fee.
For both postponing or transfer please ask via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 GREEN CERTIFICATION
As indicated in the FIDAL Covid-19 Protocol, all registered athletes must show his/her green Covid-19 certification, which can be one of:
- green Covid-19 certification: it may be issued after the first dose of the vaccine has been injected and is valid from the 15th day following it until the date scheduled for the second dose (in the case of a double dose vaccine). The green certification has in any case a validity of nine months from the completion of the cycle of the vaccination;
- recovery from Sars-Cov-2 infection (6 months validity);
- carrying out a molecular or antigenic rapid test or swab with negative result to Sars-Cov-2 virus (valid for 48 hours);
The above provisions are not applied to people excluded by age from the vaccination campaign and to exempt people on the basis of appropriate medical certification issued according to the rules defined from the Ministry of Health.
It is also mandatory to fill and sign the autocertification for risk tracking available here.